CA Agile Central: Agile Planning & Tracking for Delivery Teams
Plan & Track Your Team's Work with CA Agile Central
CA Agile Central: Agile Planning and Tracking for Delivery Teams shows you how to represent your team and your work in CA Agile Central, no matter your role on the delivery team.
An efficient team means your work gets done on a consistent, dependable cadence. This course walks you through the specific sections of CA Agile Central that matter most to Delivery Team members: tackling your backlog, planning your releases and iterations/sprints, effectively facilitating communications both privately and among team members, and using the platform to ensure that defects are caught and addressed early in the development process.
The total course should take between 1 and 2 hours to complete, including knowledge checks.
Delivery Team members: Developers, testers, architects, business analysts, UX designers, tech writers, scrum masters, product owners.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Integrate with the tools you use everyday
- Use the Web Services API and toolkits
- Create custom apps with the App SDK
- Streamline communications with team members
- Create a backlog of work to tackle
- Plan backlog items into releases and iterations
- Prepare for the Release Planning Meeting
- Track your progress
- Understand the basics of agile quality management
- Use reviews and retrospectives to inspect and adapt behavior and processes
- Use the Kanban board to manage a continuous flow of work