CA Agile Central Power User
Advanced Skills & Features to Support Your Teams
As your organization adopts agile with support from CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), you’ll want in-house help from our agile and CA experts to support new users, align users to the platform and agile architecture, as well as continuously improve user skills and capabilities.
The CA Agile Central Power User supports new users, helps teams build dashboards and custom pages that support agile practices and agile thinking and can guide your organization on how to scale agile with CA Agile Central.
Please note, participants need to bring their own laptop to this course.
Internal coaches and others who will support CA Agile Central users.
CA Agile Central Basics training and 4-6 months of experience with CA Agile Central are prerequisites to get the most out of CA Agile Central Power User training.
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with Project Management Institute (PMI).
Class registration includes a copy of course materials for personal use. A healthy lunch with a vegetarian option is served daily.
This course enables you to:
- Convert information in CA Agile Central into knowledge that drives development decisions
- Improve visibility for teams and across teams
- Get the most out of CA Agile Central configuration, dashboards, reporting and metrics
- Align CA Agile Central to the core values of SAFe – Code Quality, Program Execution, Alignment and Transparency
- Excite and enable executives with informative dashboards
- Be a driver of your Agile transformation
After this course, attendees will be able to:
Customize CA Agile Central for teams and programs
- Build Dashboards and Custom Pages to help teams meet their commitments
- Support teams and programs using Kanban
- Assess Agile practices and maturity via reports and views
- Explore how teams can extend CA Agile Central via the platform, API, and developer community
Scale agile with CA Agile Central Portfolio Manager
- Apply Agile principles and practices to program and portfolio management
- Configure CA Agile Central Portfolio Manager to support your program and portfolio processes
- Provide visibility to enable the steering of program releases
- Structure program and portfolio kanban boards for prioritization and flow
Learn from the CA Agile Central Support Community
- Plan next steps using CA Agile Central
- Describe sources of support
- Join the community of CA Agile Central experts