SAFe® 4.0 for Teams
Deliver Value with Quality in Alignment
Agile delivery teams that are going to work in a scaled environment should start their training in a scaled context. Learn team level Scrum and XP, and also learn how to contribute and thrive as part of a Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) release train.
SAFe amplifies the power of Agile by synchronizing the work of 5-9 Scrum teams into a cadence of value delivery.
The course is intended for new teams getting ready to participate in an Agile Release Train (ART) Launch, or it can be used to rebaseline existing Scrum teams as required for scaling.
This course is intended for Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers, testers and other team members.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SP certification exam.
Certification Prerequisites and Process:
- 1+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Attend the 2-day SAFe for Teams course and pass the SP exam
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 14 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with Project Management Institute (PMI).
Class registration includes a copy of course materials for personal use along with initial certification and exam fee. A healthy lunch with a vegetarian option is served daily.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Form their teams (Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and developers/testers) in an enterprise context by understanding the team, program, and enterprise roles; operating under enterprise governance; and applying lean and agile principles
- Operate within timeboxes to incrementally build and deliver high-quality software
- Continuously improve their team and the program through the application of lean principles and agile practices at scale
- Build higher-quality enterprise software faster through the application of agile software engineering practices
- Work effectively with Product and Program Management as part of an Agile Release Train to deliver complex enterprise solutions